A global IT firm's product, marketing and sales teams need to understand the market positioning, strengths and weaknesses of competitor Real-Time Charging (RTC,) Data Retention (DR) and Customer Revenue Management (CRM) portfolios.
Edge Strategies’ Response
- Conducted secondary and primary research, including more than 20 in depth interviews with service providers and suppliers responsible for the solution areas.
- Mapped supplier solution framework to customer requirements and analyzed competitor strength, weaknesses and market positions within this framework.
- Provided findings and key differentiators against new solution framework.
- Developed parallel solutions frameworks for RTC, CRM and DR offerings.
- Recommended solutions to address portfolio gaps and highlighted key areas of differentiation.
The project results were distributed through internal Webinars and one-on-one briefings to arm sales and marketing staff with competitive tactics. This enabled account teams to advance sales through improved competitive differentiation. Deliverables were also usd by product marketing managers to strengthen solution value propositions through in marketing collateral.